Sorry, I’ve been balls-to-the-wall at school lately. Given that I am, in fact, female, you will realize just how difficult that’s been. I actually have some free time now though, so here are some things I’ve noticed:
- The Stall Street Journal (located inside the doors of bathroom stalls, get it?) this week gives the possible history of Samhain/Halloween. It really was fascinating. What I found confusing, though, was the mention of free mammograms tacked onto the very end. I’m not sure I get the connection. Moreover, I’m not sure I want to.
- Putting on my make-up recently I realized I do something rather silly: I apply foundation in order to even out my complexion and get rid of the redness found particularly on my cheeks. Then I apply blush to the same area. I’m covering the pink only to brush it back on again. Knowing this, I continue to do it anyway. Yes, I am a robot.
- I don’t like group projects. This is actually not a new observation, however I felt strongly enough about it that I felt the need to share.
- Friday is National (International?) Sewing Day. I know that this will be of particular interest to some of you.
- I really like the new show The Whole Truth, starring Rob Morrow and Maura Tierney. It gives both the prosecutor’s and defense’s side of the story, and concludes with the truth about what actually happened when the crime was committed and whether or not the person on trial was guilty. Because I like this show, it is in jeopardy and might not be on the air much longer. Since everything is about me, obviously the fault is mine.
- Naonka must go. If you watch Survivor, you know what I mean.
Alright, that’s enough for you to get on with. Go on about your day now.